I upgraded my blog to the latest version last night. I took the easy route and exported my blog files and then installed the new version in a directory. After I made sure the new install workd I imported my blog files and here it is.
I tried to upgrade the blog using the upgrade scripts and it did not work. One reason that the upgrade scripts did not work is that my site was running in a cgi-bin configuration. I wanted to switch from this mconfiguration and tried to do it while upgrading. After failing I decided to just import the blog inot a new install.
I will be applying my style sheet soon.